With the world’s best quality water on tap, Aussies appreciate the beneﬁts of fresh water. Now with Naked Pools’ fresh alternative to pool ﬁltration, we’re really changing the way we all look at our nation’s favourite pastime. The health beneﬁts are crystal clear:
No more red eyes or irritated skin, making it ideal for asthma or eczema sufferers
Huge reduction in chemicals means you can recycle the water direct to garden or storage tanks without dilution
Close enough to the natural balance of freshwater you could drink it, making it safer for pets
The features are endless:
- TDS levels at record lows (800-1000ppm)
- Slimline power pack for easy installation
- Easy to use, multi-function digital display
- Reverse polarity self cleaning cell
- Unique custom designed snap-lock OXI & ION plugs
- One button winter mode function
- Designed and engineered by one of Australia's leading manufacturers
- Adaptable to work with external automation solutions
- Precise touch pad and time clock control
- Variable OXI and ION control to suit any environment
- Pump protection - auto cut off
- Single button OXI Boost feature with variable running time
- Electrodes constructed from highest grade titanium for longer life
- One size unit suitable for pools up to 150,000 Litres
- Suitable for concrete, fibreglass, vinyl and tiled pools
- Internal temperature control reducing internal heat for longevity
- Digital interface with simple navigation
- Automatically customised to the size of your pool & spa
- Intelligent backwash mode steps you through the process from start to finish
- Versatile cell housing for horizontal or vertical orientation
- Pulse Width Modulation for smooth and controlled output
- Dual timer for both sanitisation and circulation of pool water
- Retrofit any existing pool or spa
What equipment do I need to have a Freshwater Pool?
There are three major components required for a healthy freshwater pool.
– Fixed or Variable Speed Pump
– Sand, Glass or Cartridge Filter
– Water Sanitisation System
Naked Pools specialises in water sanitisation and supplies the Naked System along with a water copper test kit. For new pool installations, your pool builder usually supplies all three necessary components, and many across Australia are now embracing the Naked System due to customer demand, ease of use and water quality.
If you are upgrading an existing pool, contact us direct and we will put you in touch with a local installer or service tech.
Product and Consumables
Prices shown are in Australian Dollars
Naked Freshwater System
Everything you require for a complete fresh water swimming experience.
Replacement Ionisor Rod Set with lead and connector plug.
Replacement Oxidiser Electrode with lead and connector plug.
Copper Test Kit
Low Range Copper Test Kit.
The Naked Fresh Water System utilises the NKD-2 Copper Mineral Anodes that are registered with the APVMA under Product Number 83498. Naked Pools Pty Ltd is a certified SPASA industry member. For all other certification enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about Naked Freshwater Pools Systems, please contact us: